Reactions to ..... or ...... You heve to type this, no cut&paste.
Click for larger...
This machine was built by JanBreemer (JanBee) primarely to mill plates of wood, plastics etc.
Processing metals is perhaps possible, but only for small cutting depths.
This machine has been lent to Hack42, but remains property of Jan Breemer.
Everyone who has read and understands the user instructions ( gebruiksaanwijzing, dutch only) may use the machine, but preferably in the presence of JanBee.
If you have any wish or proposal to change something on the machine please contact JanBee.
Some important specifications:
- X-axis: range: 980 mm, max velocity ca. 100 mm/sec
- Y-axis: range: 520 mm, max velocity ca. 30 mm/sec
- Z-axis: range: 230 mm, max velocity ca. 20 mm/sec
- E-axis: not yet available . Future extruder.
- R-axis: Rotation unit. Range unlimited, Max velocity ca. 10 degrees/sec
- S-axis: Special functions. T.b.d.
- There are 2 switchable mains outlets (230VAC) which allow e.g. the cutting tool and a vacuum cleaner to be switched under software control.
- One of these circuits also provides a switchable 12VDC for small tools like a Dremel or so.
- The bed has holes with M6 threading on a 100 mm grid, to mount workpieces or other accessories.
A PC is available with software to control the machine and to play G-code files.
The way tools can be mounted on the Z-axis is very flexible, many different tools can be mounted with a simple dovetail adapter.
Such adapters can be made by 3-D printing in some cases..
The User Instructions are in Dutch only, most of the Technical Descriptions are in English.